My favorite place to travel to!!!

Hi there,I will be telling you where are favorite place to go to. I love going to Florida we go every year on December 20th or 19th but it depends when we get out of school. The reason we like going to Florida is because we see family and really close friends. You guys might be wondering why we go on Christmas break?. That is a good question we go because it is warm and we do a lot of fun stuff!!. Thats why we go to Florida every Christmas.

The things we do in Florida are we love going to the beach and swimming in the ocean. We also love going to are condo and hanging out and going to swimming. But that is not all you might think this is crazy but we go shark tooth hunting at a specific beach it is a lot of fun. Of course who does not like shopping we do we love to go shopping but save your money you will need it. Those are some of the things we like to do when we go.

Some places we like to eat at are. We love getting fresh fish and shrimp. On Christmas we always eat sea food yum. Some nights we just eat in our condo when we are all tired. What we do on Christmas day we wait for my brothers to come knocking on the door and we let them in and wait for everyone to wake up and open our presents yay!!.             What is your favorite place to go?

IMG_9171 Natasha Hermann via Compfight