The School Steps

The steps for school every day are. First I wake up at 6:00 and get ready for school. Then I walk up to the bus stop and wait for the bus to come. I get on the bus and drive to school we get there and I walk in with my friends. We have to go to the gym to wait for school to start then we get dismissed. I get to my locker and drop off my lunch box. I head to class and put my card away. And I get my Chromebook and head phones. Then we leave and go to first period and do class work. Then we go to second period and do the same. I go to my locker get my books and go to third period. Then we drop off the books and go to math witch is fourth period.

Now its time for me to go to filth period we finish up and head to lunch .  We get back and head to advisory. After that I go to my locker and get everything for home. I walk in to heath witch is sixed period And do my work. Nexted class is seventh period yes end of day. We do every thing we need to do and now its time for Chromebook drop off . Then we get on bus and go home. That’s my daily routine for school.

lAlligators at Orlando Wetlands Park (Christmas, Florida) - October 20th & 21st, 2017 Corey Seeman via Compfight

Deer Park UFSD #247Creative Commons License ThoseGuys119 via Compfight