Grace and Abby`s 20%

Hi, For my project I am going to teach students creative things. For an example, we are going to teach them how to do some dances and etc.

I am feeling excited because I really like our idea that we are going to help other kids and not just worrying about us. But I know that we are going to have a lot of fun because the idea of this is to get the kids to have fun and want to go to school. I also am very excited because we are letting kids have a lot of fun and I love helping other kids. The second feeling is I am nervous because my two principles  might say no on the school days because it is in Cincinnati Ohio. And because of the traffic it might take longer than we think. That’s why I feel nervous. My last feeling is confident. I feel this way because either way we still can do because even if he says no we will do it on a day we have off and they don’t. That’s the only reason why i’m confident. Those are the 3 feeling that i have with my project.

My goals for November are going to be finding a day to do it. Then we have to make sure we are aloud to do this project, After that the other goals we have are going to plan what were going to teach that day. We are going to achieve them by looking at both calender’s and find a day we are off and day they are on. And for able to do it we are going to use a day we have off so we can take our time on it. The last goal was to find something to teach we will achieve that by search up so dances and art they can do and have fun doing it with them but we will make are they are still using education. But most of all having fun with these ideas. That was my goals for this project.

See my visual aide for more information