My Passion

My passion is all about Golf . I love golf because it helps get my mind off of being stressed because my brothers get me so mad sometimes. Golf is a sport that I do when I get home from school when I don`t always have homework. Like when I`m  home on the weekends instead of watching my iPad, I do golf sometimes to. It really would be a great to meet some P.G.A. players. I have met some, but not my favorite. I love Ricky Fowler.

So sometimes I like to go out on the range and take lessons with my favorite coach ever he so nice.The best hole for me is 7 and 8 because I used to live on hole 7 then I moved to hole 8. Just f.y.i , my favorite player is Rickie Fowler. He has a great attitude when it comes to hitting a bad shot. The Best thing is the putting green and range closes at 7:00  so I have all day. I have never made a hole in one at all before, but I believe I will some day. I almost did but my brother was 2 feet to a hole in one. That`s all about me and my passion of golf. Thanks for reading my 2 paragraphs.

.Woodstock Georgia Golf - Eagle WatchCreative Commons License Dan Perry via Compfight